Sunday 30 September 2012

I love my eclips

Had a great day today. Finally got to play with the new eclips. First we cut out a couple of the shapes from the cartridges we had and then we installed "Sure cuts a lot" onto the computer. This was a free programme which came with the eclips machine and allows us to design and cut out our own shapes. Jan and I have been able to cut out our shapes for the tag swap we are participating in so this new acquisition is very timely. The tag swap is just one of the many awesome activities in the lead up to Scrapfest by the Sea which is being held in Nelson, NZ in August 2013. We've had some fabulous competitions so far with some awesome prizes up for grabs. Keep watching this space for more Scrapfest fun. I also had the opportunity to take my mum and younger son out for coffee at Theobroma, yummy coffee as usual. Then I found out that I had won a prize for a scrap challenge with Artfull Crafts. What an exciting day.

2 comments:

  1. What fun Denise! I love my electronic cutter - BIG TIME! I know you will too! Happy playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Esther, it has opened up a whole new world for us

    ReplyDelete