Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tag swap

Two days into the Scrapfest by the Sea tag swap and I am making slow progress. We've been divided into four teams of around eight scrapbookers in each team so this means making eight tags all the same. Once the tags are made they are going to be sent in to the coordinator and then each participant will get sent a group of eight tags, one from each team member. It's my first swap so am looking forward to seeing what comes back. The design I decided on is made up of several components, each of which needs time to dry so it will be a few days before I can put them all together. I'm quite excited about how they are coming together and would love to show them to you but it's all very top secret at the moment. Suffice to say that my fingers were majorly pink today from the dye used yesterday. Watch this space and I'll post a pic once the cloak of secrecy is lifted LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise! Post a pic of your beautiful tag! I love it! Your flower is fabulous! And I love that metal-look background. Thanks! Sue :)

    ReplyDelete