Saturday 13 October 2012

Today's outlook ...

Rain, rain and more rain. Oh well, just as well I am tucked up in my sleeping bag in my lazy boy chair, doing nothing at all. Actually, I've been here for a few days now, not just being a blob but trying to shake off this nasty bug which has gotten hold. It all started with a sore throat before developing into a cough and all sorts of other nasties. By Wednesday night I had already been at the emergency doctor twice, this last with the warning that if I wasn't getting any better in the morning then it was off to hospital as I was borderline with pneumonia. I have made some improvement but still have a long way to go. unfortunately it seems to have now affected Jan and she has the same wonderful hacking cough. Aaargh!!! Still, it all gets put into perspective when you get a text to say that someone you care about has been taken into hospital in severe pain, vomiting and other symptoms that I don't like the sound off. Annette had surgery last week for breast cancer and now seems to have developed complications. We are thinking of you and sending lots of love to you and the girls and also to Maree as she continues to support you along this journey. Wish I could be there but know that we love you and want you well again. Take care everyone, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment