Monday 9 March 2015

Life Book 2015: Week 9 - Favourite Favourites with Lynn Whipple

Oh what fun, creating a jar and including on it all of my favourite things.  Where to start.

The shape of my jar is similar to a family heirloom that is handed down from eldest daughter to eldest daughter in my family .  I just love the shape and so used this for my jar of favourites.

What to add was the dilemma as it is hard to think when put into this type of situation.  I think I have covered the obvious things but I am sure I will think of a lot more I could have added.

After I finished I realised that I had spelt the word "favourites" in both the American and English way - oh well, never mind.

I finished off the jar with a butterfly charm and a piece of thread and love the overall effect of the jar and the background.  The frame around the outside makes the picture feel complete for me.  Thanks to Lynn Whipple for a fun lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment